Fixed-Mobile Convergence Test Platform
High-performance, high-capacity, flexible, reliable and easy-to-use wireless (2G/3G/4G/LTE), IMS and VoIP network testing.
Long-term evolution (LTE) and IP multimedia subsystem (IMS) technologies promise to deliver true fixed-mobile convergence by providing rich user experiences in both wireline and wireless networks.
Network service providers (NSPs) are struggling to cope with a massive amount of data on their 3G HSPA/HSPA+ networks and are now accelerating their LTE rollouts in order to deliver a truly mobile broadband experience to their subscribers.
IMS has been chosen has been chosen as the service delivery architecture to deliver rich user services over the LTE network, including voice (also known as voice-over-LTE or VoLTE), video and SMS services.
LTE and IMS are very complex to design and to deploy. In both networks, there are several network elements that need to interoperate with the existing networks (e.g., 2G/3G and VoIP) in order to provide a user experience that exceeds customer expectations.
Network solution vendors (NSVs) and network service providers (NSPs) will need to perform extensive testing of both the IMS and LTE networks to reduce the risks that are typically associated with developing and deploying new and complex technologies.
- Unique and purpose-built test solution for testing fixed-mobile converging (FMC) networks and services such as LTE, IMS, VoLTE and VoIP
- Large-scale emulation of subscribers, network elements and network clouds
- Line-rate generation and analysis of 130 Gbit/s user-plane data
- Hardware-based line-rate generation and analysis of user-plane data
- Ability to generate and analyze tens of millions of any stateful user-plane sessions at line rate using the unique SmartReplay function, which is user-defined or imported from capture
- Complete lifecycle testing: feature, load, interoperability and regression testing
- Linear scaling—no performance degradation when expanding platform